Move PC Outlook Data(PST) Files to Apple Mail, Calender and Contacts
1) Download and Install PST Converter Pro on your Mac.
2) Browse or drag and drop to add your PST files for conversion.
3) Choose “Convert To” from action drop-down. Now select “Apple Mail Archive, *.vcf, *.ics” as target format and click on “Start” button. Choose an output folder and wait until the conversion finishes. The conversion process yields email folders along with “Contacts.vcf” and “Calendar.ics” in selected output folder.
4) Launch Apple Mail and go to Application Menu > File > “Import Mailboxes…”
5) Select the option “Apple Mail” in Import dialog and click on “Continue”.
6) Browse to the location where you saved converted stuff on Mac. Just select the output folder where you have saved the converted stuff and don’t go deeper in folder hierarchy. Click on “Choose” button.
7) Apple Mail searches the given folder for emails and displays a list of all folders. Click on “Continue” button and wait until the import finishes.
8) After import is complete, your can see all your mails imported to Apple Mail successfully unber "ON MY Mac" just click on the Triangle and go inside the folder you will found all the emails there.
Importing vCard (*.vcf) To Apple Contacts:
1) Browse to the output folder and double click on “Contacts.vcf” file.
2) Apple Contacts will launch (if not already launched) and ask you to add available vCards. Click “Add” and you are done or Open finder and browse to the location where you had saved converted content. If you have contacts in your pst file then a file named "Contacts.vcf" is created in output folder. Double click it to import your contacts into Apple Address Book. Ignore this step if your contacts have already been imported.
Importing iCalendar (*.ics) To Apple Calender:
1) Similarly double click on "Calendar.ics" (If you have 1 or more calendar events in pst file). This will import your calendar events into Apple iCal. Ignore this step if your calendar events have already been imported into iCal.
2) Apple iCal will add all events to “New Calendar”. Click on “New Calendar” on the left side pane of Apple iCal and rename it to “My Outlook Events” or any other preferred name. Congratulations! Migration has been completed successfully.
Note : Windows and Outlook are trademarks of Microsoft Corp. Macintosh / Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. “PST Converter Pro” and www.pstconverterpro.com are not associated with or endorsed by Microsoft Corp. or Apple Computer Inc.
PST Converter V 2.0.410 - 24/6/2014
Fixed - Emails might have invalid header. Improved header validation and generation logic.
PST Converter V 2.0.315 - 25-4-2014
Fixed - a bug in case email has invalid transport header. Force to generate header from message prop bags..
PST Converter V 2.0.310 - 18/12/2013
1) Updated product documentation.
2) Fixed a bug with Birth date conversion in European Time zones
PST Converter V 2.0.305 - 28/11/2013
Fixed - a crash in Contact conversion if no emails selected.
PST Converter V 2.0.302 - 07/11/2013
Fixed - a rare crash while opening pst files with a particular element.