What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a from. When registering or filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service ( your information helps us to more effectively respond to your cutomer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for contact, may be used to send information and updates pretaining to your request, in addition to ocassionaly receiving news, updates , service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsusbscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. this does not incluse trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we beleive release is appropriat to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
ocassionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have seperate and independent privacy policies. we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PST Converter V 2.0.410 - 24/6/2014
Fixed - Emails might have invalid header. Improved header validation and generation logic.
PST Converter V 2.0.315 - 25-4-2014
Fixed - a bug in case email has invalid transport header. Force to generate header from message prop bags..
PST Converter V 2.0.310 - 18/12/2013
1) Updated product documentation.
2) Fixed a bug with Birth date conversion in European Time zones
PST Converter V 2.0.305 - 28/11/2013
Fixed - a crash in Contact conversion if no emails selected.
PST Converter V 2.0.302 - 07/11/2013
Fixed - a rare crash while opening pst files with a particular element.